EntityRisk enables financial innovation in healthcare by addressing the full spectrum of drug pricing and access challenges related to uncertainty in real-world effectiveness, utilization, and value.
Estimate Supportable Prices for Innovators
- Predict real-world effectiveness and the defensible range of prices that results using GRACE (Generalized Risk-Adjusted Cost-Effectiveness) and other HTA methods
- Leverage trial data, real-world data on comparator therapies, and cutting-edge value assessment methods
- Combine RCT and RWD to predict distribution of real-world effectiveness at payer level, along with risks of over- or underpricing
Predict the Commercial Value for Investors and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Assess commercial value using standardized approach and methods, including a justifiable price, expected market size and competitor intelligence
- Calculate the adjustments in value for pipelines assets due to real-world differences in patient characteristics, duration of therapy, compliance, and physician oversight
- Analyze the impacts of current and future competitors on a product’s value projections
Optimize Trial Design and Evidence Development
- Quantify the value of alternative evidence-development strategies
- Design and prioritize evidence generation decisions and RWE plans
- Calculate financial metrics associated with alternative trial design and evidence generation strategies
Design and Implement Value-Based Contracts
- Identify possible value-based contract endpoints and trigger points
- Model how alternative contract design(s) impact likely upside and downside for profit, revenue, cash flow
- Identify operational challenges and recommend optimal contracts
- Design optimal contracts that incorporate trade-offs among pricing strategies, risk, and market access
Why Work with EntityRisk?
Methods & Capabilities
Our models identify risk characteristics and correlations across therapeutics to strengthen product “value” messaging and enable innovative efficacy-linked contracts and financial instruments.
We are building a proprietary algorithmic platform to better estimate individual benefits of treatment — through advanced modeling techniques and integrated clinical trial, genomic, and real-world data.
The Core Team
EntityRisk is a world-class team of economists, data scientists, software engineers, market access, finance professionals, and cutting-edge academic experts.
EntityRisk’s primary focus is supporting biopharmaceutical companies’ ability to assess, develop and manage outcomes-based contracts.
Network of Academic Experts
EntityRisk has the ability to tap into a network of leading academic experts to ensure top notch talent is matched with specific projects.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions, would like additional information, or are interested in collaborating, please contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.